Tuesday, March 15, 2005

An Experiment in Community

Welcome to South Pas Blogs. I guess this blog is primarily an experiment: what would happen if I started a blog about South Pasadena and allowed it to develop naturally--shaped largely by the people who stumble upon the site? I'm sure other blogs have developed in this way, but I wonder how many blogs have started like this with no intention other than to see what happens? I won't try too hard to advertise, although I may at some point leave some flyers in places like Kaldi and Buster's inviting people to visit the site. If you want to be linked to from this site, please leave a comment or send me an email at southpasblogs at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home