Sunday, May 29, 2005

At the TownTalks

We've been without internet access for a couple of days, and I'm actually writing this post at the South Pas library. That's why I haven't posted anything about the TownTalk I went to on Thursday evening.

First of all, I was very impressed by how organized everything was. The organizers foresaw that it would not be productive at all--that it very well may have been chaos--if it had been a general discussion opened up to the 100+ people there. Instead, after a brief introduction by Decoma, people were directed to about ten different tables dedicated to issues varying from entertainment to parking concerns where people could take part in a recorded discussion on the particular topic.

My time at this computer is about to run out, but I will try to finish this post on Tuesday when I return to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home