Saturday, October 29, 2005

Seven Day Challenge

OK. So I have narrowly escaped passing the one-month-of-no-blogging mark. I could blame my absence on work, which I suppose is partly true; when I get home I'm often tired and don't feel like writing. But it's also due to feeling like I don't have that much to say. Haven't had much time to be philosophical about ol' South Pas. Being in that same spot as I sit here, I'm not sure where to start. It did occur to me when I sat down that I should see if anyone was interested in going over to the South Pasadena Tournament of Roses float building and helping out. If you're interested in meeting at the float some time next Saturday, please leave a comment.

I did play at the Vintage Clothing and Antiques festival about a month ago. That was fun. Half of the people who listened to me were under the age of five, which is a compliment if you ask me. I was happy for the most part with how things went. My drummer and I weren't able to practice with the guy who played bass with us until the night before. All things considered, it went well. The only gig in LA I've ever done that I could walk to.

So, my title is alluding to a personal challenge I have made to post at least once each day for the next week. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger South Pas Blogs said...

Syncer, I haven't had a chance to stop by yet. I hope they'll at least talk to me.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home