Tuesday, September 12, 2006

For the Chitlins

My wife and I don't have any wee ones yet, but I'm intrigued every time I walk by Amy's Indoor Playground. I've thought about walking in, taking off my shoes, and playing with the toys, but some people might find that a bit odd.

Here's a Halloween event at Amy's Playground:
HALLOWEEN SHOP & PLAY EVENT
Amy’s Playground hosts a special boutique event at their South Pasadena location (1115 Mission Street) on Tuesday, October 3rd at 3 p.m. While children enjoy the one-of-a-kind indoor playground facility and fun activities including Spooky Storytime readings and Halloween Sing-a-Longs, parents can browse the boutique shop and PrissyPoofs Trunk Show – a line of chic and adorable Halloween tutu costumes. Complimentary “treats” and refreshments. Unique to Amy’s Indoor Playground, the admission fee is good for all-day with no time limit.



Tagged:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home